The selected candidate will represent Singapore Airlines, the world’s most awarded airline, delivering world-class customer service to customers and travel agents.
- Process flight reservations and ticketing requests for Singapore Airlines customers in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Support sales teams (internal) as well as travel agents and corporate customers (external) to resolve reservation and ticketing issues and requests, including seat confirmation.
- Manage, investigate, and respond to customer feedback via email.
- Pre-flight preparations such as checking reserved baggage, rearranging it, and speaking to customers.
- Sales management and reporting
workplace: work in the office
Educational requirements: Bachelor’s degree in any field
Experience requirements: 1-5 years
- Age up to 30 years old
- 1-5 years of experience in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Candidates must have a passion for customer service, a friendly and fun personality, and be comfortable working under pressure both individually and as part of a team.
- A person who has graduated from university and has excellent ability in written and spoken English.
- Those who wish to work shifts.
- Candidates with advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Altea reservation systems or call center experience are highly valued.
Work location: Dhaka
Compensation and other benefits
- 2 days off per week
- Salary review: annually