All good things must come to an end, so tonight… alliston theater of 74th Sanremo Festival Nearing the end, Serata Finale.through Sanremo 2024, Italy elect a representative of 68th Eurovision Song Contestwho will represent the country in three months? malmö.Until then Saturday, February 10thall eyes and ears from all over Europe will be at Sanremo.
spectacle, show, play
amadeus functions as host and art director for the festival of Fifth This is the second consecutive year the award has been won, following the remarkable success of the previous four editions. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, this year’s festival will be his “swan song” as he directs and emcees the event.
On Ariston’s stage, amadeus You won’t be alone. Each night will feature a different co-host.in Serata Finale Dear friend of Amadeus and co-organizer of the 2020 and 2021 festivals, Rosario FiorelloOne of the most beloved personalities of Italian television will be by his side.
Ariston’s guests are Luca Argentero and Claudio Gioestar of the series Makari 3, which will be broadcast on Italian public television.The guest on the final night is that legendary person. Giliola Cinquetti To celebrate the 60th anniversary of the immortal “Non ho l’età”, the famous Italian dancer Roberto Bolle also participated. At Colombo Square, Not worth it Famous rappers perform on the Costa Smeralda (off the coast of Sanremo) Tedua I will appear.
tonight, Fifth and the last night 74th Sanremo Festival This is the most important of the five. 30 participants They will sing their own song for the third and final time. At the end of the competition work, Overall ranking is scheduled to be announced. top 5 will be announced and there will be a “duel” for the festival winner’s trophy. Second voting Only the top 5 people in the overall ranking will be eligible.
Let’s remember again 30 songs It will appear on the Alliston Theater stage for the final time tonight.
Sanremo 2024 Here are some changes compared to last year. According to the festival rules, the event will unfold as follows:
- Day 1 – Tuesday, February 6, 2024:
- All 30 songs will be heard for the first time, and the outcome of the day will be determined 100% by the press, the TV Journalists’ Committee and the Internet, without exclusion.
- Day 2 – Wednesday, February 7, 2024:
- The first 15 songs will be sampled again and the results will be determined by a double voting system. 50% telephone voting, 50% radio committee with no exclusions.
- Day 3 – Thursday, February 8, 2024:
- The final 15 songs will be sampled again and the result will be determined by a double voting system with 50% telephone voting and 50% radio committee voting without exclusion.
- Day 4 – Friday, February 9, 2024:
- Cover Day: 30 participants perform a cover of an Italian or non-Italian song, and the results are as follows: 34% telephone vote without exclusions, 33% TV and Internet Criticism Committee, 33% Radio Criticism Committee. Determined by three votes.
- Day 5 – Saturday, February 10, 2024:
- All 30 songs will be listened to again, and the results will be decided 100% by telephone vote. This day’s results will be combined with the results from the previous four days. The sum of all these results will determine the top five.
The results for that day are then added to the results for the previous four days. The sum of all these results determines the top five (the fourth day also counts, despite the fact that the participants perform covers instead of original songs). In each broadcast, a portion of the current results will be released immediately before the end of the current broadcast, and only a portion of the provisional overall results will be released immediately before the end of the current broadcast or at the start of the next broadcast.
Post Sanremo 2024 – Eurovision Song Contest
- The 30 contestants (and their respective record labels) interested in participating in Eurovision 2024 must fill out a specific form for this purpose.
- The winner of Sanremo 2024 will automatically be considered to represent Italy at Eurovision 2024. If the winner declines to participate in Eurovision, the Sanremo Organizing Committee will select the artist who will represent Italy in Malmö according to the criteria from among the contestants who have filled out the regulations. Expression of interest form for Eurovision.
How to watch Sanremo 2024
You can watch Sanremo 2024 Festival Rai1 and RaiPlay website in 20:45 Central European Time. If you’re a fan of Italian music, stay tuned to EurovisionFun for the most comprehensive coverage of the 74th Sanremo Festival.
last year, Italy for the second time proudly represented Marco MengoniFollowing the victory in Sanremo 2023 along with the songdew bite” Trajectory that accumulates 350 pointssecured an impressive 4th In the grand final!